RSS twitter facebook youtube pinterest instagram wattpad goodreads
Shop my stuff!

Saturday, February 10, 2018

I Posted A New Story In Wattpad







And it's a doozy! I think. I don't know, you tell me?

So, this was originally the story I intended on submitting to the Nelson Algren story contest. But that was a washout. Stupid website said I couldn't upload my story, but I still had plenty of time to meet the deadline. Confusing as hell! Jeez. Can't I just email it in? Can we keep it simple, stupid? 
Anyhoo. 
So I'm like, screw it, let's put it up anyway!

Go ahead and read it for free. It's a fairly short story, despite it's many parts.

Also, I'm glad I finished it. Hard to complete things lately. Everything started off so damn rocky in 2018! Stupid snow storm, my camera died, I caught the H3N2 stupid flu, and now my dog died.

They're all good doggos!

 
RIP Loki! Enjoy the many doggie butt sniffs in doggy heaven! Please go hug your dogs and other pets today! :'-(


Printfriendly

Books on Audio - FREE offer

Disqus

blogger template