RSS twitter facebook youtube pinterest instagram wattpad goodreads
Shop my stuff!

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Adding Widgets

 What are widgets?


Widgets are those things you add to a website with info. The About Me section on the right sidebar, the social buttons, the Search bar...these are all widgets. And they all supply vital information.

More things I've added to my blog template to help increase exposure:

  •     live feed visitors ticker
  •     page views counter
  •     favicon (the tiny image square on the browser tab next to my blog name)
  •     RSS Feed subscriber form (for inbox notifications on new posts)
  •     modified look for the mobile version
  •     fixed Goodreads social button so it links out to my Goodreads profile
I've also added the sharing buttons feature, although that's not classified as a widget. I've positioned them at the end of blogposts for easy sharing.

Printfriendly

Books on Audio - FREE offer

Disqus

blogger template