RSS twitter facebook youtube pinterest instagram wattpad goodreads
Shop my stuff!

Saturday, August 31, 2019

Writing Research - Interesting Fact Real Stories Websites


WRITER'S BLOCK...it happens.

Luckily, you don't have to rebuild the wheel. Ask me how!


If I can think of more websites, I'll continue adding them to the list.
Last updated: March 9, 2022

If you run into a mental roadblock, and you have no idea where to get ideas, or quick facts for #writingresearch then you are in luck.

I have found these websites, which are based on real facts, to provide never ending inspirational nuggets of ideas. I have read through all of them, and believe me, you get lost in these as easily as a Reddit forum, lol! You've been warned! ;-)

Perhaps it can also help with your own writing roadblock:

  1. Damn Interesting
  2. Knowledgeglue
  3. All that's interesting
  4. Cracked
  5. Mental Floss
  6. Ranker
  7. Snopes
  8. Big Think
  9. Atlas Obscura
  10. Murderpedia 
  11. Thoughtco 
  12. Esoteric Encyclopedia
  13.  NOLO (legal articles)
  14. Urban Dictionary (latest slang terms)
  15. The Fact Site
 Good luck, fellow writers!

Printfriendly

Books on Audio - FREE offer

Disqus

blogger template