RSS twitter facebook youtube pinterest instagram wattpad goodreads
Shop my stuff!

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Trouble With NanoWriMo


All is tricky in paradise, and my schedule and anxieties are steering me far off course from completing my #NanoWriMo course. Who else has this problem?


via Giphy

2017.
NOVEMBER 9.

FRUSTRATION.

I didn't have this issue last time I won, because I already began my book from before. So I just uploaded what I had, which was, a lot. Enough to meet the 50k word quota.

Now, after a full week into it, I only uploaded this much:

Dayum, didn't even clear 10,000 yet.

The frustration of the idea of not completing my goal was bumming me out. I have enough problems, jeez. 
But wait...
Maybe it's still a reachable goal...?

I actually had to sit down, and calculate how many words, per pages, per days left on the calendar. 
So this, this is what I came up with, which is just an approximation. Now I don't feel so nervous about it. You can calm down now:


Now quit worrying! Drink your tea, and keep hammering away at that keyboard. 
Poor, poor keyboard. What did it ever do to you?!



Printfriendly

Books on Audio - FREE offer

Disqus

blogger template